Thursday, September 17, 2015

Evaluating our Time -Moving Over to Facebook

I have decided to step away from the blogging world for home learning~ having only one learner at home allows me to be able to work in my Studio and do some of the things that I had not had time to do previously. ( kind of nice don't you think?)

I will be keeping the blog open for the archives because my time has become more involved in my Studio. I will not have the time to keep up with the effort involved with the blog and  have decided to keep up with my followers and my sharing of our information over on my Learners at Home Facebook Page.

This blog has been fairly quiet over the past year or two as the boys had gotten older and there is not much traffic so I don't really feel the need to continue on for others as I had in the past.

I wish all my readers many blessings in their journey to home school and home teach their children~ and thank you for the time you spent here at Learners At Home and plan on seeing you over on the Facebook Page of Learners at Home. 

All The Best,

No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts