Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Getting back on Track ~ Some "Notes" & a Planner

Its been a while! I feel like I am finally getting back on track with things at home and with my health as best I can. I hit a few major bumps and needed to step away and take a break from things and it has helped a great deal.

It seems that time has really gotten away from us here at Learners At Home but I am planning on heading right back to blogging and my beloved AKOL ( All Kinds of Learners) group over on Facebook ( formerly the popular email loop group from Yahoo Groups).

The teens are growing up! And I have one teen who is now in his final year of home studies and the other who has a couple more years left.

Needless to say, we have been busy with lots of things and I hope to share those things moving forward as I get our special LAH blog moving forward again.

As I have been trying to re-assemble and re-organize things into a more tidy mess I found this planner that I thought some of you might be interested in.
photo credit from Passion Planner

I am in now way affiliated with this planner and am  trying it out from the free pdf's that you can print out. Once I see it works out  well I plan on purchasing it for myself and my teens.

Its called the Passion Planner. I was intrigued when I saw it, but like so many other planners, I wondered if it would actually really work for me and my own personal needs ( since I have many in trying to teach, work in my art studio and maintain a family and home). It seems to have what I need and I can cover all areas and aspects of my busy daily life as a mom, teacher, artist and homemaker.
So far, its been going really well since I started using it.  Be sure and check it out if your like me and have a million things going on at the same time and need to get better organized in more than one area of your busy life.

Looking forward to sharing more in a few days so stay tuned~



No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts