Tuesday, August 5, 2014

World History Lapbook Resource~

I am still in full planning mode and am putting the finishing touches on our World History I outline for my  younger teen and will be sharing it very soon. But I quickly wanted to share this resource that can actually be used for any World History program.

I found out about this group a while ago, when we were using Story of the World History. It is called Hannah's Homeschool Helps and it is a yahoo group that shares lots of great resources. One in particular are lapbook folds that conincide with the Story of the World Volumes for history. Yes ALL 3 volumes.

 I realize this is a younger world history program, however, if one is planning on creating a lapbook for highschool you can very easily adapt these folds to reflect a higher level of understanding by using the folds and writing further deeper information on the specific topics.

And just another quick resource- here is a blog with videos that might be helpful too~ SOTW Video Links Blog.

I will be sharing my own Ancients and World History videos I am compiling as well so stay tuned for those~

You can download the zip files after you sign up for the yahoo group. Its that easy. Be sure and check these out if your working World History this year.

Until next time!

No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts