Thursday, August 29, 2013

Quick Tip/Share~ Type-it-in Notebooking Pages

Here is a type-it-in generic notebooking page I just created. My teen prefers typing and loves to do notebooking pages so I am trying to bring both of these things together.

Here is a page you can type on. The directions on how to go about using it is typed right on the page. It is a pdf so it will save in your google docs or where ever as a pdf so the format shouldn't change.

Read over the brief directions and try it out and see how you like it. I am going to be making many more in different styles etc., and also will be looking for other programs to make typing on notebooking pages even easier!

Here is one more I created with smaller lines for more room for typing. (these have been added to my freebies page)

Share your thoughts, ideas and suggestions as well I would love to hear from you~

No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts