Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mini- Units over the Summer~

We are working through this summer so we can take more time off during the Fall Season here in New England. I had an idea that I am thinking of trying. Mini-Units.

I am looking around for topics that I think my teens will be interested in and thought I would share one idea I had so far. This blog post from the Vision Learning Blog was a great start for a mini-unit to work on over this summer. I think the boys will enjoy reading about this and then possibly doing a write up with IEW writing methods and then looking into the "learn more" section for further learning.

I will be sharing each one as I find and research them~ I think it will be a lot of fun and of great interest!

Happy Learning!

No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts