Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Planning our Art Study~

We are going to be starting our Art Study now that we are in January. So far I have found some really great resources to use for our Art Study.


We are going to get going with World's Greatest Artists Vol. 1 by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler. It has a combination of things to do and I was thinking also of having my son try his hand at some painting and drawing also as we study each artist.

One of my most favorite artists is Claude Monet and I found this resource to use for when we work on Monet. And along with that a mini-unit study on Impressionism from Learning Through History.

I also have some other resources I will be looking through, here they are to share;

Art Unity Study Packet - By Tina at New Bee Homeschooler

Art Appreciation - from Redshift  I thought this link was interesting because it gave me some ideas as to things we could do while studying different artists and mediums. 

Free Art Lessons-  this site is great for tutorials, I just love it. 

Landscape Painting

and a blog I have shared about before All Things Bright and Beautiful.

Some book resources we will be using is Usborne Introduction to Art and Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain.

Until next time~

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you for these resources! This is great!!!

You might like these~

Popular Posts