Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Math Notes for PH Mathematics Course ~

photo credit 
We are starting a new Math Course with our youngest. It is Prentice Hall Math Course 1. Since the Teachers Editions are now all on CD ROM in PDF version. I took some time to go through it and made some notes for myself so I can quickly skip to where I need to be in the program. You can find these notes here.  Anyone using this program might really find these notes helpful, which is why I thought to share, when looking at the Teachers Resources on CD ROM.

Note: I am finding the easiest way to work this program is to load the New Paced Lesson plans into the Lesson Book. The Lesson Plans that are pre-loaded shows all the information, objectives, lesson vocabulary, materials needed and th elist of activities and descriptions along with links for the information and resource.


Happy Math Learning!

Tracey 

No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts