Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Perfect Catholic Planner~


photo credit from Sanctus Simplicitus

I found it! I found a perfect Catholic Planner for us, just this morning~ I really just love it and wanted to share in case some of my readers might enjoy this as well. The new Planner will be coming out in the Spring of April/May.

You can find the Holy Simplicity Planner from Sanctus Simplicitus  here at their site. This also gives more in depth information also for you to look through.

I absolutely love it, but I think I already mentioned that~

Happy organizing~ !

5 comments:

Jen @ Forever, For Always... said...

I have been contemplating the same planner. I made one up myself last year and it worked fairly well, but this one is much nicer :)

Learners at Home said...

Jen, Yes, I really like it~ I am printing off the pages for 2012 now and putting it together this week. I think I am going to coil bind it also like the picture. The new one I will probably just purchase but want to give it a try out first to make sure it works for us since other ones really didnt work out as well. Its kind of a hard thing to figure out isn't it, hard to know sometimes what will work and fit and what doesn't - but giving it a trial run can't hurt right? :)

warmly,

tracey

CeAnne @ Sanctus Simplicitus said...

Thanks for sharing the link to our planner! It was just released last Friday and the first shipments are going out on Monday this next week. I pray that it is everything you are looking for and that it makes life that much simpler :) God bless!

Learners at Home said...

CeAnne, I saw that your planner is out and ready, we will be picking this up~ :) I feel very blessed and lucky to have found your wonderful site and enjoy all your hard work and efforts very much and enjoy sharing it with others as well! :)

Tracey

CeAnne @ Sanctus Simplicitus said...

Thanks Tracey! I'm always happy for suggestions too if you find that something might work better or if something is missing. God bless!

You might like these~

Popular Posts