Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CM Style Subject Planning Worksheets ~

It's Spring in many areas around the United States and for many homeschoolers that means planning.  Many tend to plan in the Spring for the new year that is approaching.  

I finally finished the CM/RB style planning worksheets I had started a week or so ago.


You can find these planning pages here. I hope some find these helpful. There is a series of pages on main page for all subjects then broken down by each subject study to provide more room for listing living books.

These pages can be a great way to stay on track, keep track and stay organized throughout your school year while maintaining a more CM/RB method in your home teaching.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

These look wonderful. Thank you for sharing them.

Learners at Home said...

thank you Lynda, if you use them and think something more should be added or taken out can you let me know? I keep thinking I forgot something or was redundant, tried not to but as I use them I suppose that would help. I just printed mine out yesterday and began my planning :) any suggestions or thoughts would be really helpful and I can change things if I need to.
Warmly,

Tracey

You might like these~

Popular Posts