Thursday, July 14, 2011

Updating My Printables - And Creating New Ones~

Over this summer I am hoping to organize and go through my things I have created.  I have updated and made a few more pages ( you can see these on the right hand side of my blog).

We are starting this Fall a few new programs AND also starting Highschool so I will be creating a great deal more pages and will be sharing them here and then loading them into my "Freebies" section as well.

I just created this new log for my teen since I thought it would be very helpful to track and keep organized all his learning resources. This log helps my teen do just that;

Book/Periodical/Web Resource Log

I am planning on posting each thing I design and create so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Joi said...

Great printables! I am in the process of creating things as well. I am having to learn as I go. I really wish I took computer classes ages ago.

Learners at Home said...

Oh my gosh I know what you mean. There are tutorials that can help a bit.. we should keep in touch if you get stuck maybe we can put our heads together and help eachother! lol - are you on facebook? One thing I have realized makes things very easier for lines and such is to create and start with a table first then go and erase the borders and such.. it is much easier - :)
tracey

You might like these~

Popular Posts