Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Practicing Pronouns~

photo credit
We are working through our Analytical Grammar program and it was recommended that one of the best ways to really be able to know the pronouns in a sentence is to just memorize them.

Since memorization isn't actually fun or a strength for my teen I decided to use Study Stacks to perhaps help him while he learns his pronouns. I plan on adding a few more ways to study these but this is just a "start".

Study Stacks is FREE you only need to sign up and create a user and password name and your ready to go. There are Q & A in order to help you learn how to use the program. I am still learning how I might like to use this program and I think it is a great tool for "rote" learning.

Once I created the Study Stack for Practicing Pronouns, I embedded the html code into my teens learning assignment blog so he could study daily ~  here is what it looks like and you can try it out~



More educational activitites at StudyStack.com


Here is one I made from quizlet:

There are many more to try out also~ happy learning! * here is one I found that someone made on quizlet*

No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts