Sunday, May 15, 2011

Biology Learning

We are currently working in the area of Biology with both boys and I just learned about this site from my Teachers First Newsletter I subscribe to~ For us, this site could not come at a more perfect time! I just love it. It is called Practical Biology.

The site offers free learning resources, experiments, activities and downloads for learning about this topic. It is has a multi-level material component that is perfect since my teen is working through an online Biology text from CK12 all through this summer and my younger son is working on a cells unit study and creating his own lapbook with resources we put together.

Be sure and bookmark this or check it out if you have a chance. ~

2 comments:

Laura O in AK said...

As we start planning for high school, I'm on the hunt for great resources....especially ones that don't break the bank. Thanks for sharing this one. I'm going to bookmark it to visit again.

Learners at Home said...

Your welcome Laura~ and you will probably be interested in some research and a write up I am doing for our own homeschooling for highschool. I am documenting and checking out free resources and options for homeschooling through highschool and when it is more complete I will share as a post~ I think it has some great information on it so far. :)

Tracey

You might like these~

Popular Posts