* More Free Resources found
* Fun practice for rote learning- file folder games to create
*Organizing our Science Equipment
*Adding Weekly Wrap-Ups on what we are working on
* Language Arts, breaking it all down ~ thoughts on learning spelling, dictation/copywork and more ~ how we have worked with LLATL
* Our new Reading/Spelling Notebook (with notebook pages created and shared for your own Notebook)
* Lapbooking ~ how we lapbook and some new units /folds I am creating
* Notebooking- how to keep track/store all those pages and some new ones I have created and what about creating some of your own?
* Math dilemma - following a program vs. working at our own pace, the options and opportunities when a programs never seem to be a real fit.
* Homeschool Freecycle~ a new facebook group and its benefits for us who home school
These are just a few things I hope to be able to share and write about over the next few months. I am sure there will be many more also as we go into the New Year so "stay tuned" ~
If you like sharing resources you should check out LAH on Facebook~ it's there that I tend to share random links/resources I come across or things that we are thinking about ~ its a great place to correspond and share.