Sunday, September 26, 2010

Consolidating Your Search Efforts~


I am picky (most of the time ) when thinking about what I want to add as a short cut to my desktop.  I found, yet another addition to my collection to add and wanted to share it with my readers~ this is a GREAT resource.
It is called Mashpedia.  I tried it out a bit and found that it saved so much time when trying to search out information ~ it collaborates real-time digital  information so that when searching for a particular topic pulls information from many resources like You Tube, Twitter, wiki pages, magazines, newspapers, blogs and even book recommendations,  pertaining to that particular topic.
Be sure and check it out~ you just might find you also want to add this great "multi-source encyclopedia" to your desktop as well!

No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts