Friday, July 9, 2010

A Book Reading~ Teenage Liberation Handbook

We are starting a book reading over at the All Kinds Of Learners e-group. 
The Teenage Liberation Handbook by Grace Llewellyn
I have been interested in reading this book for quite a while and so I just ordered it the other day and am waiting for it to come in the mail.

Once it comes in, a few of us were planning on reading it together and sharing our thoughts about it by posting over on the AKOL group or on the AKOL facebook page, we will be there too.   If your interested in reading this with us be sure and subscribe to the AKOL group.

I think it should be interesting and lots of fun, bouncing ideas and different perspectives off of eachother.

I have heard very good reviews with this book and look forward to sharing with everyone.~

2 comments:

Diane said...

I just finished reading this book for the second time. Very informative. Great book.
Blessings
Diane

Learners at Home said...

Diane, I have heard from so many people how good this book is~ I cannot wait to read it.. :) Will be sharing my thoughts as we go along on the blog also :)

You might like these~

Popular Posts