Monday, July 19, 2010

A Blogger of Substance Award~

Thank you, Kris from At Home Science for A Blog With Substance Award!
I am finally happy with my new design and am hopeful my efforts help other homeschoolers along their home learning journey~

Here's how this award works:

  • Thank the blogger that awarded it to you.
  • Sum up you blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using exactly 10 words;
  • Pass it on to 10 other blogs with substance.
My summary sentence:

I enjoy sharing our homeschooling journey to help others~

Here are my  10 blogs that I find to have all kinds of thought-provoking and helpful material on them:

1.   Blog She Wrote
2.  Special Needs Homeschooling
3.  Lesson Pathways Blog
4. Natural Homeschool Mama
5.  Guilt Free Homeschooling
6.  Science Notebooking
7.Spigot's Tap into Learning
8.World of Discovery
9.Amongst Lovely Things
10.Harmony Art Mom

I could probably keep on going and going~ but thanks again Kris! :)

No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts