Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our Cursive Practice Binder~


I just finished our cursive practice binder that our youngest will probably be using often this summer since it remains one of his goals to be able to write in September almost exclusively with cursive handwriting. 


I found an inexpensive cursive handwriting book at Borders  ( Handwriting Cursive by School Specialty Publishing- 3.99) and had taken out the pages and placed them all in sheet protectors.  I have my youngest try these first with a copy before, just to be sure there were no sensory issues, since he wasn't used to using these for practice. They worked just fine. 

I placed the sheets in a binder and used the first page of the book I had picked up for our cover on the binder.


I then went through and added pages I thought would be helpful for him including creating a page for him to practice his signature. 


I think this will work very nicely and he also liked how he could practice on the page protectors before going to work in his composition book that I wrote about earlier in another post. 

I will most likely be adding many more pages for his practice, but for now this should work just fine. 


Happy Cursive Handwriting~ ! 



No comments:

You might like these~

Popular Posts