Monday, May 10, 2010

Workboxes~Modified for our Teens - PART 2 Our Workfile Assignment System~


I have been working on this a bit over the weekend and just finished adding all the hanging folders to the file folder bin and now have finished our Weekly Filefolder Assignment Sheet.

I uploaded this to the Learners At Home website you can find the page here. It is also uploaded to my Homeschool Launch Page in the blue box on the right hand tool bar if you would like to see a more clear image.

I needed something that I could add to each folder that would have the book resource or resources (sometimes we use more than one) and the assignment that is needed for that day. I added the date also in case I wanted to jump ahead a bit and go out further with assignments for a few weeks.

Once I have the file folder bin finished I will be sure to share pictures ~

2 comments:

Cindy K. said...

I can't wait to see the final result of your modified Workbox system! It's always fun to see what others come up with, especially when we share similar ideas!

Learners at Home said...

I am almost done~ I owe much of my motivation to you my friend~ and Lisa also~ you both had some great ideas that I found to be very functional for my teen~ :) Will post the rest of the ideas and information once it is done~ ;)

You might like these~

Popular Posts