Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looking for Daily Curriculum Ideas~ check out Clickschooling !


I subscribe to the newsletter Clickschooling by Diane Flynn Keith. I really like many of the resources she shares. Each day a Newsletter is sent out with the theme for the day, the themes are as follows;

Monday - Math

Tuesday - Science

Wednesday - Language Arts

Thursday - Social Studies

Friday - Virtual Field Trips

Saturday - Music, Art and Foreign Languages


Many of the resources shared are really helpful and are a great way to supplement and add fun, interesting ways to learn for all kinds of children.

You can sign up for free ~ and if you would like to see resources you missed you can find them in the archives here.

If I am looking for something in particular I tend to go back to the archives and I almost always find something I was looking for~ :)



1 comment:

elysabeth said...

Interesting - lol. Whodathunk it? Clickschooling - I like that idea. I may have to sign up just to get some new ideas for my study guides for my geography series. E :)

Elysabeth Eldering
Author of the Junior Geography Detective Squad, 50-state, mystery, trivia series
STATE OF WILDERNESS, now available
STATE OF QUARRIES, now available
STATE OF RESERVATIONS, coming April/May 2010
STATE OF ALTITUDE, coming May/June 2010
STATE OF SUCCESSION, coming summer 2010
STATE OF NATURE, coming fall 2010
http://junior-geography-detective-squad.weebly.com
http://jgdsseries.blogspot.com

You might like these~

Popular Posts