Friday, October 23, 2009

Visual Learners~ Woopid for tutorials ~

I just learned about this while checking my emails this morning and just had to share!

I am a VERY visual learner. Are you?
This it a neat site for you if you have a hard time trying to learn alot of the technology things that we need to learn about to get around and be productive on the internet.

http://www.woopid.com/

The categories in their library are;
Hardware
Internet
Mac
Ubuntu
Windows

I played around and looked at the internet category and checked out the Facebook tutorials... whoo hooo for Woopid... Facebook confuses me at times ~ I don't know about anyone else but it does ~ :) I hope you find something in here to help you along, I am so I saw this and am able to share~

Happy Friday everyone and Happy Learning!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That looks awesome, I am going to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

Learners at Home said...

It really is neat for "us" non-technical people~ I tend to learn as I go~ but I loved the visual tutorials~ good luck with it and hope it helps!

You might like these~

Popular Posts